5 Ingredient Mango Pops
In these pops the flavors of mango, banana, vanilla bean, coconut yogurt and coconut milk – come alive.
Growing up, my favorite pops were fruit infused with milk.
Not much has changed, still love the cream pops.
These golden sicles are simple to make, a perfect way to satiate your sweet tooth and keep in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy. When the fruit gets very ripe, the banana skin is spotted with brown specs and you are contemplating throwing it away (in the compost hopefully) make these instead!
In fact, the riper the better for sweetness. In these pops the flavors of mango, banana, vanilla bean, coconut yogurt and coconut milk – come alive.
I love simplicity – especially when it tastes this good.
5 ingredient mango pops
- 1 mango, ripe (see notes if using frozen), cubed
- 1 banana, ripe (see notes if using frozen), sliced
- 2 tbsp unflavored plant yogurt
- ½ can full fat coconut milk
- 2 inch piece vanilla*
- Combine all ingredients a blender
- Blend until creamy smooth
- Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze for 8 hours- overnight