Raita Yoghurt Sauce
Similar to Tzatziki, Raita is a yogurt heavy sauce that houses crisp elements like cucumber, herbs and beyond.
This flavorful yogurt sauce is the perfect addition to wraps, bean dishes, dip spreads and beyond.
Similar to Tzatziki, Raita is a yogurt heavy sauce that houses crisp elements like cucumber, herbs and beyond. It’s no secret Indian cuisine tastes amazing. I often think about how grateful I am to this special food and the people who it comes from – when reflecting on my healing journey.
Vegan Raita Yoghurt Sauce
- ¼ cup plant-based sour cream OR plant-based cream cheese
- ¾ cup plant-based yogurt, plain
- 1 cucumber seeded, grated, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1-2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients
- Store in an airtight container and set in fridge until ready to use