I make many variations of this sauce/dish and each one is just…yum.
Wow. Noodles that will explode your tastebuds, in the best way. I am certain you will love this incredible dish.
I’m always excited to prepare a big plate of this for my friends, everyone’s favorite. The base of the sauce is tangy, spicy and savory – with elements of garlic, chili flakes, miso, lemon and mustard.
I make many variations of this sauce/dish and each one is just…yum. Oh so easy to make and gone in a flash.
The noodles are packed with big taste and pair beautifully with simple elements. I like to serve with seared/cubed tofu for extra protein and steamed vegetables for greens and fiber.
I’m excited to bring you this recipe, it’s a good one.
- 8 oz pad thai noodles (brown or white rice)
- ¼ up olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½-1 tbsp chili flakes
- ⅛ cup liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar OR apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp miso paste (red)
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted, for garnish
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
- 1 sprig cilantro, for garnish
- In a small bowl combine liquid aminos, rice vinegar, salt, lemon juice, mustard and miso
- Mix to combine and set aside
- In a medium skillet, warm olive oil on medium flame
- Once oil is hot, add chili flakes and garlic – saute for 30 seconds!
- Then – add liquid mixture and continue to stir, vigorously for 2-3 minutes
- Remove sauce from heat and pour on top of your cooked pad thai noodles
- Toss to combine
- Top with toasted sesame seeds, green onion and cilantro
- Serve with baked tofu and steamed greens – enjoy!